The answer to many common questions that you may have can be easily answered below.
If any questions are not answered below then please feel free to contact us.
- What is the process of the Fornaro Financial Group?
- How much will it cost?
- The cost to you depends on the scope and complexity of the services you need to select. The basis of your fee can be determined in one of several ways, either; fixed-fee for specified services, scheduled hourly rate, scaled package fee schedule, or scope based free proposal.
During your initial meeting your adviser will scope the level of services you need, estimate the cost for those services and most suitable payments.
- Are there any hidden fees?
- Our advisers disclose all interests, fees, costs, benefits and risks related to their recommendations. However, there may be some benefits the adviser may not be easily quantified at the time of their recommendation.
- Who is my Adviser?
- Your adviser is one of the authorised represented. All of our Advisers are registered with the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) and they hold accreditations with membership of professional bodies such as the Financial Planning Association (FPA) or Certified Practising Accountants (CPA) which enforce high standards of competence and conduct.
- Who is responsible for the advice given to me?
- The licensee is responsible for advisory services provided by its authorised representatives. Advice provided by service providers introduced by referral is the responsibility of that provider.
- What advice am I getting?
- You receive a Statement of Advice (SOA) prepared by your Adviser. It should help you make an informed decision before acting on the advice. It will contain details about the type of advice, products chosen, what fees are charged and what's paid to your Adviser. This should be given to you at the of, or as soon as possible after receiving the advice, but prior to receiving further financial service arising from the advice. The advice will also explain any significant risks of recommended investment and strategies.
- Will you give me advice that is suitable for my investment needs and financial circumstances?
- Yes. To do so we need to find out your individual needs, investment objectives and your financial situation before we make any recommendations.
- What information do you maintain in my file and can I examine my file?
- We maintain a record of your personal profile, which includes details of your investment objectives, financial situation and needs. We also maintain records of any recommendations made to you. If you wish to examine your file just ask us and we will provide access for you
- Can I tell you how I wish to instruct you to buy or sell my investment?
- Yes. You must specify how you wish to instruct us and how you wish to receive correspondence - whether by email, fax or other means. This instruction should be provided in writing.